TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- 2. REGISTRATION
- 3. KEYS AND UNLOCKING STEBN BIKES
- 4. ADDITIONAL USERS
- 5. FEES
- 6. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- 7. AVAILABILITY OF STEBN BIKE
- 9. RELEASES; DISCLAIMERS; LIMITED LIABILITY; ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- 10. MISCELLANEOUS
- 11. ACCEPTANCE TO BICYCLE RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement, which contains the terms, conditions, liability waiver and release (the ìAgreementî) apply to your registration to, and/or use of the STEBN Bike rental scheme provided by STEBN LLC . In this Agreement, some words have special meanings which are defined below.
- Our staff, contractors and agents have no authority to make individual exceptions or amendments to these terms and conditions.
- All personal data about you and any Additional User will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which will be presented for your review and acceptance before you submit any personal information to us.
- We may amend these terms and conditions, including the charges, from time to time.
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION:
- Additional User: is a person who is an additional user of a Member. Additional User will be deemed to have accepted the terms of this Agreement in whole upon rental of the STEBN Bicycle.
- Annual Member: means a member who has annual membership;
- Casual User: means a user who has daily or a three day pass;
- STEBN Bike: means the bicycle offered for rent by STEBN;
- STEBN: means STEBN LLC or its affiliates;
- Daily Pass: means a pass available for 24 hours for the Casual User;
- Docking Point: refers to the point where the STEBN Bikes are docked;
- Docking Station: refers to the mechanism where the STEBN Bikes are docked;
- Fees: refer to the fees incurred by You when using our Services;
- Key: means the syatem key required to remove the STEBN Bike from the Docking Station;
- Member: means an Annual Member, Monthly Member or a Casual User;
- Monthly Member: means a member who has monthly membership;
- Services: means the services provided by STEBN including STEBN Bike, Docking Point, Docking Station, Key, all related equipment, personnel and information;
- Terminal: means the terminal at the Docking Station and where information can be obtained to release the STEBN Bike from the Docking Point;
- Three Day Pass: means a pass available for 72 hours for the Casual User;
- Website: refers to our website - www.bikeshare.ae;
- You: means Annual member, Monthly Member or Casual User.
The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement. Unless the context otherwise requires, the singular includes the plural and vice versa, one gender shall include the other.
To register as an Annual Member, Monthly Member or to use STEBN Bike as a Casual User, you must:
- Be aged 15 years or over
- Ensure that all data provided by you is accurate
- Select an option of Annual Member, Monthly Member or a Casual User
- Agree to these terms and conditions
3. KEYS AND UNLOCKING STEBN BIKES
3.1. Activation of System Key
Annual Members and Monthly Members may only purchase membership by registering on the website. Once You are successfully registered as an Annual Member or Monthly Member, STEBN will send the Key to the P.O. Box listed by You or You may obtain the Key from the Terminal itself by using a code provided to you at registration.
Casual Users only may unlock the STEBN Bike using the Terminal itself if they do not have the Key. Casual Users may also purchase Key at the Terminal for a one- time fee of AED 15. The Key will be active for the duration of the Daily Pass or Three Day Pass. The Key will deactivate upon the expiry of the Daily or the Three Day Pass. Casual Users may re-activate the Key by purchasing a new Daily Pass or a Three Day Pass.
3.2. Removing Bicycle by Member
Members must insert their Key into the slot on the Terminal keyboard to remove the STEBN Bike from the Docking Station. After the Key has been inserted into the reader slot, the Member has 15 seconds to remove the STEBN Bike from the Docking Station. The signal light remains yellow during the validation of the Member's Key, and the signal light turns green when the STEBN Bike can be removed. Two sound signals are also emitted. If the STEBN Bike is not removed within 15 seconds, the Docking Station locks and the Member must repeat the process described above.
3.3. Removing STEBN Bike by Casual User
- Go to the terminal and follow the steps on the screen;
- Purchase Key; or
- If the Casual User chooses to continue without a Key, the Casual User will be prompted to swipe their debit/credit card. Once payment goes through, they will be able to start their rental by selecting a bike on the terminal, go to the selected bike and press ërelease bikeí button within 1 minute.
- For Casual Member with a key:
- The member inserts their key on the terminal slot the first time to select a one day or 3 day pass;
- Once active, the member can proceed towards any dock to unlock a bike by inserting the bike key into the slot at the dock.
3.4. Returning the STEBN Bike
To return a STEBN Bike, Member must secure it into an available Docking Point and a sound signal will be emitted, and the signal light will turn yellow, while processing, and then green, to confirm that the STEBN Bike has been properly secured to the Docking Point; however, if the STEBN Bike is not properly secured to the Docking Point, then the signal light will turn red, and a longer signal sound will be emitted. If the signal light turns red, then Member must repeat the operation until the signal light turns green and the STEBN Bike is properly secured in the Docking Point; however, if after several attempts the signal light does not turn green, then Member must return the STEBN Bike to another available Docking Point. If there is no available Docking Point at the Docking Station, then Member must push the ["Time Credit"] icon on the Terminal screen to obtain an additional 15-minute credit in which to return the STEBN Bike to another Terminal. No fee is charged to Member for the additional 15-minute credit. A maximum of two 15-minute time credit may be obtained in any 24 hours. Any STEBN Bike that is not properly secured remains the sole responsibility of Member, and the overtime fees set forth in Section  will be charged until the STEBN Bike is properly secured.
4. ADDITIONAL USERS
4.1. When renting a STEBN Bike, you may rent a STEBN Bike for you and for up to 2 additional persons, provided that such persons are:
- Aged 15 years or over; and
- Authorised by you to use the STEBN Bike, (each person being an Additional User).
4.2. You are responsible for:
- Each Additional User and any of their actions when using a STEBN Bike. This means that you must ensure that each Additional User complies with these terms and conditions and all other published requirements of STEBN from time to time and that each Additional User has due regard to other road users and cycles safely.
- Ensuring that each Additional User understands that we may require certain information about their use of a STEBN Bike, in accordance with paragraph Your Obligations below and
- All Fees incurred by each Additional User.
5.1. Membership Fees
When a Member subscribes to becoming a Member, STEBN will charge the Member's credit or acceptable debit card (with the Visa or MasterCard logo) the total amount of the annual membership or monthly membership fee that is in effect as of the date of the subscription; and, all hourly charges set forth in Section 5.5 apply. The annual membership fee amount is listed on the Stebn website and is subject to ANY applicable sales taxes and other local government charges, which may be charged and collected by STEBN.
5.2. Overtime Fees.
- All Members are subject to the overtime fees set forth in the chart below, which are subject to any applicable sales taxes and other local government charges, which may be charged and collected by STEBN. So long as a Member returns the STEBN Bike to a Docking Station within 60 minutes, no overtime fee will be charged. After returning a STEBN Bike to a Docking Station, a Member may rent another STEBN Bike, but only after a 5 minute wait. The time period for the application of overtime fees begins only when the STEBN Bike is actually removed from the Docking Station.
- On the 15th day of each month, the total amount of all of Your chargeable trips (i.e., those trips lasting in excess of 60 minutes for that incur an overtime fee) will be charged to Your Account and charged against Your credit or acceptable debit card (with the Visa or MasterCard logo). At any time, You may access a statement of Your trip history and associated charges by logging into Your Account profile page on the Website. If You have any dispute regarding a chargeable trip, then You must, within 10 business days from the end of the prior month with the disputed charge, provide to STEBN all trip information that is necessary to identify the disputed charge, such as the date of the trip and the approximate starting and ending times.
5.3. All Casual Users are subject to the overtime fees set forth in the chart below, which are subject to any applicable sales taxes and other local government charges, which may be charged and collected by STEBN. So long as a Casual User returns the STEBN Bike to a Docking Point within 30 minutes, no overtime fee will be charged. After returning a STEBN Bike to a Docking Point, a Member may rent another STEBN Bike, but only after a 5 minute wait. The time period for the application of overtime fees begins only when the STEBN Bike is actually removed from the Docking Point.
5.4. Usage Fee Structure
Duration and Price (in AED)
00:00:01 - 01:00:00 = Included
01:00:01 - 01:30:00 = 10
01:30:01 - 02:00:00 = 20
Every Additional half hour = 10
Duration and Price (in AED)
00:00:01 - 01:00:00 = Included
01:00:01 - 01:30:00 = 5
01:30:01 - 02:00:00 = 10
Every Additional half hour = 5
** After 24 hours, the user will be charged for the whole next day.
5.6. Other Charges:
Late return charge AED 175 per day
Non-return charge AED 3000
Damage charge up to AED 3000
5.7. Lost or Damaged Bicycles; Key; Additional Fees.
- The period of use shall be determined by using the data recorded on our systems and that data shall be proof of Your and each Additional Userís period of use. STEBN Bike should not be used for more than 24 consecutive hours. Any use that exceeds a period of 24 consecutive hours is deemed a disappearance of the STEBN Bike, until the STEBN Bike is found or returned to a Docking Station. If the STEBN Bike is not returned to a Docking Station within a period of 48 consecutive hours, then the STEBN Bike is deemed lost or stolen, Member's credit or debit card will be charged a fee of up to AED 3000, and a police report may be filed with local authorities. The STEBN Bike must be returned by Member in the same condition in which it was rented. If the STEBN Bike is returned to a Docking Station damaged or in a state of disrepair, then Member will be charged a fee that is equal to the cost of repair. Such fees may be charged as soon as 24hours after the STEBN Bike is not returned or is returned in a damaged state. STEBN will attempt to contact Member via telephone and email before charging the Member's credit or debit card, by using the contact information provided by Member when subscribing to the Services. For any disappearance of a STEBN Bike where a Member is held responsible, Member must report the disappearance to STEBN within 24 hours following the disappearance and must report the disappearance to the local police department within 24 hours.
- If Member's Key has been lost or damaged, a replacement may be obtained by calling 800-STEBN or by emailing customerservice@STEBN.ae and reporting that the Key has been lost or damaged. A replacement fee of AED 30 for the lost or damaged Key will be charged, and a replacement Key will be mailed to Annual Member's mailing address on record.
5.8. Credit/Debit Card Matters
You must provide a valid credit or debit card number and expiration date before You will be registered to use the STEBN Bike. You represent and warrant to STEBN that You are authorised to use the credit or debit card. You authorize STEBN to charge Your credit or debit card for all fees incurred by You, and all fees are subject to applicable sales taxes and other local government charges, which may be charged and collected by STEBN. If You dispute any charge on Your credit or debit card account, then You must contact STEBN within 10 days of Your receipt of Your statement containing the disputed charge. You agree to immediately inform STEBN of all changes relating to Your credit or debit card.
6. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
6.1. You are personally responsible for:
- Each Key issued to you
- Each STEBN Bike that you and each Additional User uses
- All items that you and each Additional User transport on a STEBN Bike or in the STEBN Bike basket and
- The Fees that you and each Additional User incur
6.2. From time to time, we may require information in respect of use of a STEBN Bike by you and any Additional User. At our request, you agree to provide:
- Your name and address and the name and address of each Additional User; and
- Details of each journey, including the date and time that you and each Additional User used a STEBN Bike and route taken
6.3. When using a STEBN Bike, you and each Additional User:
- Comply with these terms and conditions and all applicable laws
- Check that the Cycle (including, without limitation, the tyres, brakes, saddle and bell) is road worthy. Member and each Additional User must not ride the STEBN Bike if Member notices any mechanical or other problem or safety issue; and, in such case, Member and each Additional User must promptly notify STEBN of all problems and issues and Member and each Additional User must use a different STEBN Bike. Member and each Additional User agrees to press the "Faulty Bike" button within 1 minute after docking any STEBN Bike that Member and each Additional User notices has any mechanical or other problem or safety issue.
- STEBN recommends that all Members wear a bicycle helmet that has been properly sized, fitted and fastened. Wearing a helmet while cycling may protect against an injury or may lessen the severity of an injury caused by an impact to the head; however, bicycle helmets are not 100% effective, do not protect against all head injuries, and do not protect against other injuries. STEBN and the other Released Persons do not represent or warrant the quality or safety characteristics of any helmet, and Member agrees that STEBN and the other Released Persons are not liable for any injury suffered by Member while using any of the Services, whether or not Member is wearing a helmet at the time of injury. Member agrees that, when using any of the Services, Member might need to take additional safety measures and precautions that are not specifically addressed in this Agreement.
- Abide by the local laws and regulations concerning roads
- Observe all traffic signs and signals
- Use the STEBN Bike reasonably, considerately and responsibly
- Take reasonable care of the STEBN Bike
- When returning a STEBN Bike to a Docking Station, securely dock the STEBN Bike, as indicated by a green light, at an available Docking Station to end the period of use and avoid theft of and damage to the STEBN Bike
- Securely dock the STEBN Bike at a Docking Station (as indicated by a green light). If you do not receive a green light, you must contact our Contact Centre; otherwise you may incur additional Charges; and
- Dock the STEBN Bike in the same condition as it was undocked (except for fair wear and tear)
- Must not:
- Lock or secure the STEBN Bike to any object or property during the period of use
- Leave a STEBN Bike unattended
- Use a STEBN Bike to provide or operate a courier service or other business
- Give, lend or sell the STEBN Bike or any Key to any other person (other than giving a Key to an Additional User) or allow any other person (other than an Additional User) to use a STEBN Bike or Key
- Damage, deface or vandalise the STEBN Bike, Docking Station, Terminal or any of our equipment or property in any way
- Load the:
- STEBN Bike basket with a load of more than 10 kilograms or any object which overhangs the basket
- STEBN Bike with a total weight of more than 115 kilograms
- STEBN Bike with more than one person at a time or
- STEBN Bike basket with any animals, children or persons
- Dangerous, hazardous or flammable substances or
- Any object that is:
- Likely to cause injury to you (or an Additional User) or injury or offence to any other person
- Likely to cause damage to the STEBN Bike, any other person or property or
- Prohibited by law
- Use the STEBN Bike for racing or stunt or trick-riding
- Dismantle or tamper with the STEBN Bike (or in any way attempt to do so)
- Add or attach accessories or trailers to the STEBN Bike or
- Use the STEBN Bike in an anti-social manner, i.e. a manner that causes or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to others
6.4. If you (or an Additional User) experience any problem with a STEBN Bike during the period of use that prevents you (or an Additional User) from continuing to use the STEBN Bike, please contact our Contact Centre. If you (or an Additional User) experience any problem and are able to safely continue to use the STEBN Bike and return it to a Docking Station, please report the problem to us by pressing the "fault" button at the docking point when you (or an Additional User) dock the Cycle.
7. AVAILABILITY OF STEBN BIKE
STEBN makes every effort to run a reliable service for 365 days per year; however, sometimes part or all of our Services may not be available for reasons beyond our reasonable control. Access to the Services also is conditioned on the availability of STEBN Bikes and available Docking Stations at each Terminal. STEBN does not represent or warrant the availability of any Services or the availability of any STEBN Bikes or Docking Stations at any Terminal. No sponsor of STEBN has any responsibility for providing any STEBN Bike. Members should use the Website to check the inventory of STEBN Bike and Docking Stations available at a Terminal. Member agrees that STEBN may require Member to return a STEBN Bike at any time.
8.1. You represent, warrant and agree that:
- You are a safe and competent bicycle operator, You are sufficiently fit and physically capable to safely ride a bicycle without any risk to Your health, You are knowledgeable about the operation of a bicycle, and You are knowledgeable about the laws pertaining to bicycles operated within the City of Abu Dhabi. Like any physical activity, riding a STEBN Bike may cause minor or major injuries or discomfort and may worsen or complicate underlying medical conditions or diseases. By choosing to ride a STEBN Bike, You assume all responsibilities and risks for all such injuries or other medical conditions.
- STEBN is not responsible for providing or maintaining bicycle lanes or any other place where You may ride STEBN Bike, and that STEBN and the other Released Persons do not guarantee that there will always be a safe place to ride a STEBN Bike. Roads, bicycle lanes, and bicycle routes may become dangerous due to weather, traffic, or other hazards. You must not use a STEBN Bike for racing, riding off road, or any other use, besides safe operation on public or private roads or property and designated bicycle routes.
- Access to the Services is denied to any person less than 15 years of age, whether or not accompanied by a parent or guardian. Minors who are at 15 to 18 years of age may use the STEBN Bike, but only if the STEBN Bikes are subscribed for by, and the minors are under the responsibility of, the minor's parent or legal guardian. By authorizing use of the STEBN Bike by a minor, the parent or legal guardian (i) agrees that he or she is fully and completely responsible and liable for all injuries, damages, costs, and expenses arising from or related to the minor's use of the Services, and (ii) represents, warrants, and agrees that he or she is the minor's parent or legal guardian and that he or she and the minor have all accepted and agreed, as a Member, to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Member must report to the police and to STEBN Customer Services at 800-STEBN as soon as possible, but in no event later than 24 hours, after the occurrence of (i) any crash, damage, loss, or personal injury while using a STEBN Bike, (ii) any vandalism of any of the Terminals, (iii) any stolen or lost STEBN Bike, and (iv) any stolen or lost Key.
- Member is fully and completely responsible for all charges, damages, and injuries that arise from or relate to any use of Memberís Key before (i) a deactivation of the Key by STEBN upon the expiration of membership, or (ii) a report to the STEBN Customer Services at 800-STEBN that the Key is lost or stolen.
9. RELEASES; DISCLAIMERS; LIMITED LIABILITY; ASSUMPTION OF RISK
"Claims" means, collectively, any and all claims, injuries, demands, liabilities, disputes, causes of action (including statutory, contract, negligence, or other tort theories), proceedings, obligations, debts, liens, fines, charges, penalties, contracts, promises, costs, expenses (including lawyers' fees, damages, or losses (whether known, unknown, asserted, unasserted, fixed, conditional, or contingent) that arise from or relate to (a) any of the Services provided by STEBN, including any of the STEBN Bikes, Terminals, Docking Points, or related information, or (b) Your use of any of the foregoing. "Released Personsî means, collectively, (i) STEBN and all of its owners, managers, affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns, (ii) the City of Abu Dhabi, (iii) the ìsponsorî and all of its affiliates and all of its and their owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns, (iv) credit card and all of its owners, officers, directors, affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns, (v) every sponsor of any of the Services and all of the sponsor's owners, officers, directors, affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns, and (vi) every holder of property on which is located a Terminal and all of the property holder's owners, officers, directors, affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns. In exchange for You being allowed to use any of the Services, STEBN Bikes, Terminals, Docking Points, or related information, You (acting for Yourself and for all of Your family, heirs, agents, affiliates, representatives, successors, and assigns) do hereby fully and forever release and discharge all Released Persons for all Claims that You have or may have against any Released Person, except for Claims caused by the Released Personís gross negligence or willful misconduct. Such releases are intended to be general and complete releases of all Claims.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that Your use of any of the Services, STEBN Bikes, Terminals, Docking Points, or related information, is at Your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, and with respect to Your use of any of the Services, STEBN Bikes, Terminals, Docking Points, or related information, STEBN and all other related persons disclaim all express and implied warranties, including warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. All of the Services, STEBN Bikes, Terminals, Docking Points, and related information are provided ìas isî and ìas availableî (and You rely on them solely at Your own risk). STEBN and all other related persons do not represent or warrant that any of the Services, STEBN Bikes, Terminals, Docking Pointss, or related information will be in good repair or error-free, and delays, omissions, interruptions, or inaccuracies could exist with respect to any of the Services, STEBN Bikes, Terminals, Docking Points, or related information. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss for using any of the Services, STEBN Bikes, Terminals. Docking Points, or related information, and STEBN and all other related persons are not liable for any claim attributable to any of the foregoing. You assume full and complete responsibility and liability for all consequences and claims of any kind or nature whatsoever related to Your stolen or lost STEBN Bike or Key.
9.3. Limited Liability
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that STEBN and all other related persons are not responsible or liable for any claim, including those that arise out of or related to (a) any risk, danger or hazard described in this Agreement, (b) Your use of, or inability to use, any of the Services, STEBN Bikes, Terminals, Docking Points, or related information, (c) Your breach of this Agreement or Your violation of any law, (d) any negligence, misconduct, or other action or inaction by You, (e) Your failure to wear a bicycle helmet while using STEBN, or (f) any negligence, misconduct, or other action or inaction of any third party. You do hereby waive all claims with respect to any of the foregoing, including those based in contract, tort (including negligence), statutory or other grounds.
9.4. Assumption of Risk by Member
A Member or Casual User is solely and fully responsible for the safe operation of the STEBN Bike at all times. Member or Casual User agrees that bicycles are machines that may malfunction, even if the bicycle is properly maintained, and that such malfunction may cause injury. Member agrees that riding a STEBN Bike involves many obvious and not-so-obvious risks, dangers, and hazards, which may result in injury or death to Member, Casual User or others, as well as damage to property, and that such risks, dangers, and hazards cannot always be predicted or avoided. Member or Casual User agrees that such risks, dangers, and hazards are Member's or Casual Userís sole responsibility. Member or Casual User agrees that if Member's or Casual Userís use of any of the Services causes any injury or damage to another person or property, then Member or Casual User may be liable for all resulting injuries, damages, and related costs. By choosing to ride a STEBN Bike, Member or Casual User assumes full and complete responsibility for all related risks, dangers, and hazards, and Member or Casual User agrees that STEBN and all other Released Persons are not responsible for any injury, damage, or cost caused by Member or Casual User with respect to any person or property, including the STEBN Bike itself.
10.1. Term and Termination
- The term of this Agreement begins when You first accept the terms and conditions contained herein, and the term ends  years after Your last use of the Services; provided, however, that Your personal financial responsibility under Section  of this Agreement, titled Credit and Debit Card Matters, expires one year after the later of (i) Your last use of the Services, or (ii) the expiration of Your membership. At any time and from time to time, and without Your consent, STEBN may unilaterally terminate Your right to use any of the Services, in STEBN's sole discretion and without any notice or cause.
- You may terminate Your use of the Services at any time; provided, however, that (i) no refund will be provided by STEBN, (ii) the term of this Agreement continues in accordance with this Section, and (iii) You may still be charged any applicable additional fees arising under this Agreement. This Agreement remains in full force and effect, in accordance with its terms and conditions, after any termination of Your right to use any of the Services, regardless of how the Agreement is terminated.
- Within one year after a prior membership has expired, Annual Member may renew the membership on the Website, under the "Member Login" heading. If the membership is not renewed within this period of time, then Annual Member may be required to (i) take certain actions to reactivate Annual Member's old account, or (ii) register again for a new membership. The membership, and the personal identification number and Key related thereto, are non-transferable and may be terminated if Annual Member breaches this Agreement, as decided by STEBN in its sole discretion.
- Within one year after a prior membership has expired, Monthly Member may renew the membership on the Website, under the "Member Login" heading. If the membership is not renewed within this period of time, then Monthly Member may be required to (i) take certain actions to reactivate Monthly Member's old account, or (ii) register again for a new membership. The membership, and the personal identification number and Key related thereto, are non-transferable and may be terminated if Monthly Member breaches this Agreement, as decided by STEBN in its sole discretion.
10.2. Confidentiality of Information
All personally identifiable information that is held by STEBN and pertains to Members, including all names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and credit and debit card numbers, will be kept confidential by STEBN; provided, however, that (i) if there is any accident where a Member is unable to communicate personal information to the appropriate authorities, then STEBN may, in its sole discretion, provide the Member's name, address, phone number, and other important information to such authorities, (ii) if STEBN receives an order from any court or other authority, then STEBN will provide all requested information in accordance with applicable law.
You may contact STEBN by writing, calling, or emailing STEBN at the address, telephone number, and email address listed below:
STEBN Bicycle Rental LLC
PO Box 26566
Nasr city, Egypt
Customer service: 800STEBN (292253)
10.4. Governing Law
- The failure of either of the parties to exercise or enforce any right conferred upon it by this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right or operate to bar the exercise or enforcement of any such right at any time.
- For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which are hereby acknowledged, You do hereby knowingly, voluntarily, and irrevocably: (1) give Your full and unconditional consent to STEBN and its affiliates, successors, and assigns to use at any time and from time to time, without any restriction, Your appearance and voice in photographs, videos, and other recordings, on all websites and for all press, promotional, advertising, publicity, and other commercial purposes, including all formats and media, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world and in perpetuity; (2) grant to STEBN and its affiliates, successors, and assigns (a) the right to photograph, videotape, and otherwise record Your appearance and voice, at any time and from time to time, (b) all rights, copyrights, title, and interests in the results of such photographs, videos, and other recordings, as a work for hire for copyright purposes, and (c) the right to use, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, transmit, alter, and exploit, at any time and from time to time and as STEBN may decide in its sole discretion, the photographs, videos, and other recordings, or any component thereof, and all related merchandising, promotions, advertising, and publicity; and (3) waive, release, and discharge all Released Persons from all Claims that You have or may have for any libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any right granted by You in this paragraph.
10.6. Cumulative Remedies
All rights and remedies granted under or referred to in this Agreement are cumulative and non-exclusive, and resort to one does not preclude the availability or applicability of another or to any other right or remedy provided by law.
10.7. Final Agreement; Modification by STEBN
This Agreement contains the complete, final, and exclusive integrated agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all other prior agreements, written or oral, relating to such subject matter. At any time and from time to time, and without Member's consent, STEBN may unilaterally amend, modify, or change this Agreement, in its sole discretion and without any notice or cause. By continuing to use any Services after any amendment, modification, or change, Member has agreed to be bound by all such amendments, modifications, and changes. Member must carefully review this Agreement on a regular basis to maintain awareness of all amendments, modifications, and changes. Whenever a change is made to this Agreement, STEBN will post a notification on the Website. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement that may be to the contrary, the pricing set forth on the Website supersedes all pricing set forth in this Agreement.
11. ACCEPTANCE TO BICYCLE RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I certify that I am the Member/Casual User, I am 18 years of age or older, and I have read and agreed to all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
I certify that I am the Parent or Legal Guardian of the Member/Casual User, who is 15 years of age or older, and I am 18 years of age or older, and I have read and agreed to all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and I authorise the use of the STEBN Bike by such minor Member.